Name: Suparna Bedakihale
- Post Graduate Executive Programme (PGEP)
LIC sponsored residential programme conducted by IIM, Ahmedabad.
- Fellow of Insurance Institute of India
- B. A. (Economics)
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics
Serving National Insurance Academy (NIA) as a Research Associate, on deputation from LIC of India, since June 2019.
- Research Associate at Western Zonal Training Center of LIC – 3 years
- Operational areas of LIC - New Business, Finance and Accounts, Claims, Office Services, Policy Servicing, NACH and Pension & Group Schemes – 22 years
- Assembly Supervisor and Programmer with private engineering companies - 3 years
List of Publications
Contributed as the first author for the following research reports published by NIA –
- A Perception of the Middle- and High-Income Millennials about the Need for Pension
and their Retirement Preparedness (July 2023)
- The Challenges faced by Life Insurers in Appointing and Retaining Individual Agents (September 2021)
- Efficacy of the channel – “Insurance Marketing Firm” (May 2020)
Contributed for the following research project conducted by NIA –
- Value Creation for Stakeholders: An Empirical Study
- Sheth, S., Bedakihale, S., Nerurkar, B. and Panjwani, D. (2023). Study of the impact of Covid Pandemic on the Persistency of Life Insurance Business in India. The Journal of Insurance Institute of India, Vol. X issue IV, 44-50.
- Bedakihale, S., Venugopal, P., Srinivasan G. (2022). Challenges Faced by LIC of India in Appointing and Retaining Individual Agents. Bimaquest, 22(3), 5-23.
- Bedakihale, S., Venugopal, P., Srinivasan G. (2022). The Challenges faced by Life Insurers in Appointing and Retaining Individual Agents. Bimaquest, 22(1), 5-26.
Areas of Interest:
Life Insurance, Finance
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suparna-bedakihale-062056233/