- Fellow of The Insurance Institute of India
- Specialized Diploma in Health Insurance
- PGDBM (HR & Marketing)
- B.Com (Hons)
- Working as Research Associate at National Insurance Academy, Pune.
- Joined United India Insurance as a Direct Recruit Officer in October 2012.
- Worked as Senior HR Executive for leading private companies for 4 years prior to joining United India.
- Yadav, R. and Chaudhari, S. (2020). Relationship Conflict in Vertical Dyad- A Generational Study. In Shome, S. & Saurabh, P. (Eds.), Unlocking Management Research- A Road Map to Future Business, 189-195, Boomerang, ISBN 978-81-949561-0-5.
- Yadav, R. and Chaudhari, S. (2020). Work Values Influencing Career Choice in Non-Life Insurance PSUs: A Study of Indian Millennials. Bimaquest, 20(2), 34-47.
- Yadav, R. and Chaudhari, S. (2018). Work Values: Generation Y Expectations and HRM Implications (Study of an Indian Public Sector Non-Life Insurer). Bimaquest, 18(1), 83-96. (ISSN- 0974-0791)
- Yadav, R. and Chaudhari, S. (2020). Relationship Conflict in Vertical Dyad- A Generational Study, presented in Anvesh 2020- 16th Doctoral Research Conference in Management organized by Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
- Chaudhari, S., Yadav, R., and Rai, S. (2018). Gen Y Work Values, Perceived Organizational Support and Job Attitudes: Career Perception Study in Public Sector, presented in the International Conference on the Changing Nature of Careers organized by XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Chaudhari, S., Yadav, R., Chahal, S., Arya, N. and D’Souza, N. (2020). Work-From-Home (WFH) in the Insurance Industry: Adapting to the New-Normal, https://niapune.org.in/uploads/researchreports/NIA%20EY%20Study-%20WFH%20in%20Insurance%20Industry.pdf
- Yadav, R. (2021). Increasing Penetration by Winning Trust and Retaining the Young Customers, Insurance News Snippets, Vol. 3 (1), pp. 4-5.
- Yadav, R. (2020). Creating an Insurance Industry that is made for Millennials, Insurance News Snippets, Vol. 2 (8), pp. 3-4.
Areas of Interest:
- Human Resource Management and Soft Skills- Business Etiquette, Netiquette, Corporate Grooming, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Team Building, Creating a Learning Environment, Service Excellence
- General Insurance