Post Graduate Diploma in Management (IIM Bangalore)
Worked with Thermax and Kirloskar Brothers for 5 years. Later joined the Institute of Rural Management, Anand, as a Faculty Member.
Areas of Interest:
Insurance and Corporate Law
Philosophy of Set Theory
- Insider Trading Prohibition Based on the Equal Access Doctrine – A Critique, 8(3) Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal 15 (2018) (Special Issue: Fifth Annual National Conference on Contemporary Legal Scholarship – 2016, Symbiosis Law School, Pune).
- Marriage beyond Procreation: In Search of a Regulatory Paradigm, 3(2) NLUJ LAW REVIEW 33 (2016).
- SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015: An Attempt at Ushering in Information Symmetry in the Financial Market, 15 BIMAQUEST 53 (2015).
- The Insurance Laws (Amendment) Act, 2015 and Life Insurance Policyholders, 6 JINDAL GLOBAL LAW REVIEW 231 (2015). (Jointly with Dr. S Uma)
- The Nomination Riddle: Will the Real Nominee Please Stand Up?, 41 CHARTERED SECRETARY 170 (2011).
- The Insurance Ombudsman: Mapping out the Jurisdiction, 10 BIMAQUEST 11 (2010).
Seminar / Conference Participation
- Panel Judge for the “Mock Constituent Assembly Round” of the Finale of the first National Constitutional Law Olympiad held at ILS Law College, Pune on February 25, 2017.
- Presented a paper titled “Insider Trading Prohibition Based on the Equal Access Doctrine – A Critique” in the Fifth Annual National Conference on Contemporary Legal Scholarship held at Symbiosis Law School, Pune on 10th September, 2016.
- Chaired a technical session in the National Conference on “Revisiting Freedom of Religion and Personal Laws from Liberty and Equality Perspectives” organized by the Centre for Public Law, ILS Law College, Pune on September 14, 2014.
- Chaired a technical session on “Financing of Elections in India” in the National Seminar on “Political and Judicial Perspectives on Electoral Reforms in India” organized by ILS Law College, Pune on September 6, 2013.
- Delivered a Guest Lecture on “Insider Trading” at Symbiosis Law School, Pune on March 25th, 2013.
- Made a presentation on “US Supreme Court Decision in Marbury v. Madison (1803) and the doctrine, principles and standards of judicial review” in the Workshop on “Marbury v. Madison and Judicial Review” conducted by the Centre for Public Law, ILS Law College, Pune on February 12, 2013.
- Delivered a Guest Lecture on “US Supreme Court Decision on the Right to Healthcare in NBIL v. Sebellius (2012)” at ILS Law College, Pune on December 20, 2012.
- Delivered Invited Lectures on “Godel’s First Incompleteness Theorem” at S.P. College, Pune organized jointly by the Philosophy and Mathematics Departments on April 12 – 15, 2004.